Academic Areas: medicinal chemistry, chemical biology
Research Interests: novel and efficient methodology to construct chiral heterocycle, novel small molecules drug design and development
1. PhD in Organic Chemistry, 2013, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China;
2. MS in Organic Chemistry, 2011, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, Shanghai, China.
3. B.S in Applied Chemistry, 2006, Tongji University, Shanghai
1. Associate Professor (2016.12-present); Tongji Pharmacy School, HUST
2. Postdoc Research Associate (2014.11-2016.11) The Elsheman School of Pharmacy, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
3. Postdoc Research Associate (2013.9-2014.10) Department of Chemistry, Duke University
·1.Asymmetric Michael addition by photo-catalyst polyoxometalates and small organocatalyst (NSFC 21602011 2017.1-2019.12).