Academic Areas: Biocatalytic synthesis of carbohydrates and glycoconjugates
Research Interests: Focus on the enzyme/cell-mediated synthesis of functional oligosaccharides, glycosylation of natural products, and development of carbohydrate-based anti-infective or cancer-targeted drugs.
1.Ph.D. Microbiology in State Key Lab of Microbial Technology, Shandong University, Jinan, China, 2007;
2.B.S. Biology in School of Biology, Hubei Nomal University, Huangshi, China, 2002
1. Associate Professor (2016.12- present): School of Pharmaceutical Science, Tongji Medical College, HUST, China;
2. Associate Professor (2010.12-2016.11): National Glycoengineering Research Center, Shandong University, China;
3. Visiting Scholar (2013.7-2014.9): Chemistry of Wayne State University, USA;
4. Postdoctor (2007.10-2009.12): School of Pharmaceutical Science, Shandong University, China;
5. Lecturer (2007.7-2010.11): National Glycoengineering Research Center, Shandong University, China.
Microbial Detection Technology, Microbe and Human, Glycobiology